Join the Subscription Generation!
LeadTo has an exciting new opening for a Zuora Consultant. This is a full-time opportunity for candidates with solid technical skills and systems architect experience. LeadTo offers competitive compensation, generous benefits package and career growth opportunities.
LeadTo is a Management Consulting firm enabling businesses to build, manage and optimize the revenue relationships with their customers.
As an experienced team with blended systems expertise, LeadTo delivers robustly architected cloud infrastructures for high-growth subscription based businesses. Enterprises and emerging companies alike engage us to enable growth strategies, to streamline key processes and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy®.
LeadTo services innovative customers like SurveyMonkey, AlertLogic, Smarsh, Bluejeans, Urban Airship, and NWEA.
- Successfully lead the architecture and delivery of technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Work at the enterprise level to deliver business critical solutions and act as the subject matter expert in the Zuora platform/products.
- Design and lead implementations leveraging an in-depth knowledge of Zuora implementation best practices, Zuora API architecture and billing integration capabilities.
- Experience in integrating SaaS solutions with ERP, accounting, provisioning, portals and CRM systems, such as salesforce.com and NetSuite is a valuable requirement for this position.
- Work with 3rd party implementation partners, and collaborate with engagement managers and other Professional Services team members to deploy Zuora.
- Demonstrated experience as a Solutions Architect and/or Senior Business Consultant, minimum 5 years experience.
- Enterprise level experience delivering moderate to complex ERP, billing, and/or salesforce.com solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, manage tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills to successfully manage client relationships at the business and technical level.
- Collaborate with engagement managers, implementation partners and other team members to deploy Zuora implementations.
Preferred additional skills
- In-depth knowledge of the schema, API calls and implementation techniques a plus.
- Experience integrating SaaS solutions with ERP, accounting, provisioning, or portal systems a plus.
- Proficiency with salesforce.com (Force.com platform a plus)
Come join our incredible group of cloud professionals! We offer a dynamic environment with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more! We are located in beautiful Palm Springs, California near the airport and close in close proximity to the abundance of great places to eat and shop.
Principals only- no third parties, please. LeadTo, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.